Lecturers at Accounting Department
Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Brawijaya
|1||Prof.Dr. SUTRISNO T., SE., Ak., M.Si.||NIP. 195604031985031003||Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||L||3045607|
|2||Prof.IWAN TRIYUWONO, SE., Ak., M.Ec., Ph.D.||NIP. 196106301988021001||Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||30066103|
|3||Prof.Dr. MADE SUDARMA, SE., Ak., MM.||NIP. 195707091983031001||Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||9075704|
|4||Prof.EKO GANIS SUKOHARSONO, SE., M.Com.Hons., Ph.D.||NIP. 196412032003121001||Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||3126402|
|5||Prof.Drs. GUGUS IRIANTO, MSA., Ph.D., Ak.||NIP. 196201101987011001||Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||10016211|
|6||Prof.Dr. UNTI LUDIGDO, SE., M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 196908141994021001||Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||14086904|
|7||Prof.Drs. NURKHOLIS, M.Bus.(Acc)., Ak., Ph.D.||NIP. 196607061991031001||Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||6076602|
|8||Dr. Dra. ERWIN SARASWATI, M.Acc.||NIP. 196001241986012001||Assoc. Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||P||24016005|
|9||Dr. Dra. LILIK PURWANTI, M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 196407091991032007||Assoc. Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||P||9076404|
|10||Dr. AULIA FUAD RAHMAN, S.E., M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 197409102002121001||Assoc. Professor||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||10097403|
|11||Drs. IMAM SUBEKTI, Ak., M.Si., Ph.D.||NIP. 196511021992031002||Assoc. Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||L||2116502|
|12||Drs. Dr. ROSIDI, M.M.||NRK. 20190654031211001||Assoc. Professor||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||8844223419|
|13||Drs. ALI DJAMHURI, Ak., M.Com., Ph.D.||NIP. 195808201985031002||Assoc. Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||L||20085809|
|14||ABDUL GHOFAR, SE., M.Si., DBA., Ak.||NIP. 197606282002121002||Assoc. Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||L||28067601|
|15||Dr. WURYAN ANDAYANI, S.E., Ak., M.Si.||NIP. 196810291999032001||Assoc. Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||P||29106804|
|16||Dr. MOHAMAD KHOIRU RUSYDI, S.E., M.Ak., Ak.||NIP. 197804152005021001||Assoc. Professor||Master Programme in Accounting||L||15047802|
|17||Dr. Drs. ZAKI BARIDWAN, Ak., M.Si.||NIP. 196605251991031002||Lector||Profesion Programme in Accounting||L||25056607|
|18||Dr. Drs. ROEKHUDIN, M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 196211271988021001||Lector||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||27116207|
|19||Drs. MUHAMMAD JUSUF WIBISANA, M.Ec., Ak.||NIP. 195910251985031003||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||25105906|
|20||Drs. SYAEFULLAH, Ak., MM.||NIP. 195808291985031002||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||29085802|
|21||Dr. Drs. M. ACHSIN, Ak., MM.||NIP. 195805111986011002||Lector||Master Programme in Accounting||L||11055805|
|22||Dra. GRACE WIDIJOKO, Ak., MSA.||NIP. 195805111983032002||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||11055804|
|23||KOMARUDIN ACHMAD, SE., SE., Ak., M.Si.||NIP. 196507281992031002||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||28076502|
|24||Dr. Dra. ARUM PRASTIWI, M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 196707142005012001||Lector||Master Programme in Accounting||P||14076703|
|25||Dr. SARI ATMINI, SE., Ak., M.Si.||NIP. 197206111997022001||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||11067201|
|26||Dr. SYAIFUL IQBAL, SE., M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 197504052003121001||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||5047506|
|27||TUBAN DRIJAH HERAWATI, SE., Ak., MM.||NIP. 196810071992032001||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||7106804|
|28||LUTFI HARRIS, SE., M.Ak., Ak.||NIP. 197806212005011003||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||21067805|
|29||HELMY ADAM, S.E., M.SA., Ak.||NIP. 197904032005011002||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||3047901|
|30||Dr. AJI DEDI MULAWARMAN, S.P., M.SA.||NIP. 196912312009121002||Lector||Doctoral Programme in Accounting||L||31126928|
|31||Dr. Dra. ENDANG MARDIATI, Ak., M.Si.||NIP. 195909021986012001||Lector||Master Programme in Accounting||P||2095907|
|32||DIDIED POERNAWAN AFFANDY, S.E., Ak., MBA.||NIP. 196512301991031003||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||30126504|
|33||YENEY WIDYA PRIHATININGTIAS, S.E., M.SA., DBA., Ak.||NIP. 198001162005022001||Lector||Master Programme in Accounting||P||16018002|
|34||NOVAL ADIB, S.E., M.Si., Ak., Ph.D.||NIP. 197210052000031001||Lector||Master Programme in Accounting||L||5107201|
|35||Dra. WIWIK HIDAJAH EKOWATI, M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 195902041986012001||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||4025902|
|36||Dr. BOGAT AGUS RIYONO, SE., Ak., MSA.||NIP. 196508131990021001||Lector||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||13086502|
|37||Dr. Drs. MUHAMMAD TOJIBUSSABIRIN, Ak., MBA.||NIP. 196509181990021001||Expert Assistant||Master Programme in Accounting||L||18096506|
|38||DEVY PUSPOSARI, S.E., M.Si., Ak.||NIP. 197511052003122001||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||5117503|
|39||AKIE RUSAKTIVA RUSTAM, SE., M.SA., Ak.||NIP. 197805182008121003||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||18057806|
|40||ANITA WIJAYANTI, S.E., M.SA., Ak.||NIP. 197912172008122002||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||17127905|
|41||RIZKA FITRIASARI, S.E., M.SA., Ak.||NIP. 197908262008122002||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||26087906|
|42||ACHMAD ZAKY, S.E., MSA., Ak.||NIP. 198410242010121003||Expert Assistant||Profesion Programme in Accounting||L||24108403|
|43||ADRI PUTRA NUGRAHA, S.E., MPA.||NIP. 197912072008121001||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||7127905|
|44||NURUL FACHRIYAH, SE., Ak., MSA.||NIP. 196906091993032004||Expert Assistant||Profesion Programme in Accounting||P||9066903|
|45||MIRNA AMIRYA, S.E., MSA., Ak., Ph.D.||NIP. 198412202014042002||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||20128404|
|46||KRISTIN ROSALINA, S.E., MSA., Ak.||NIP. 198604022015042002||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||1048603|
|47||NURLITA NOVIANTI, S.E., MSA., Ak.||NIP. 198711132019032009||Expert Assistant||Profesion Programme in Accounting||P||13118701|
|48||PUTU PRIMA WULANDARI, S.E., MSA., Ak.||NIK. 2012028702152001||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||P||15028701|
|49||HENDI SUBANDI, S.E., M.A.||NIK. 2012048106201001||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||20068106|
|50||YUKI FIRMANTO, S.E., MSA., Ak.||NIK. 2011068506121001||Expert Assistant||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L||12068504|
|51||AYU FURY PUSPITA, S.E., M.S.A., Ak.||NIP. 198812142022032003||Teaching Staff||Accounting Department||P||14128801|
|52||UBAIDILLAH, S.E., M.Sc., Ak.||NRK. 20220185101912002||Teaching Staff||Undergraduate Programme in Accounting||L|
|53||Dr. VIRGINIA NUR RAHMANTI, SE., MSA., Ak.||NIP. 198809022022032007||Teaching Staff||Accounting Department||P||2098801|
|54||INTAN LIFINDA AYUNING PUTRI, S. E., M.S.A.||NIP. 199201272022032008||Teaching Staff||Accounting Department||P|
|55||MUHAMMAD DIMAR ALAM, S.E., M.Acc.||NIP. 199107112022031004||Teaching Staff||Accounting Department||L|
|56||HELMY AULIA RACHMAN, S.A., M.A.||NIP. 199406222022031007||Teaching Staff||Accounting Department||L|
Administrative Staff Accounting Department
|Head of Affairs Accounting Department||Sri Wuryani|
|Finance Staff||Siti Nurcholifah, S.E.|
|Academic Staff||Arif Khoirudin|
|Academic Staff||Yunus Rozikin, S.E., MM.|
Internal guidelines on employee attitudes and behaviors (employee ethics)
- Working on time according to the agreed picket schedule.
- Dress neatly and shod.
- Keep your workplace clean, tidy, quiet and comfortable.
- Create a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere so there is no fear and depression.
- Be open, both to the leadership and other colleagues.
- Plan together for each activity to be performed and share the task.
- Overcome as early as possible every problem encountered.
- Try to maintain follow up of an outcome of the activity or evaluation result.
- Should consult and coordinate with Practitioners about each activity undertaken.
- Start working with passion and positive thinking.
Attitudes and behavior of employees in providing services to service users
- Apply 3S (smile, greetings and greetings).
- Be friendly and proactive by greeting and paying attention to customer needs.
- Providing services as soon as possible and providing additional services (finding seats and offering other assistance)
- Promise to provide solutions as soon as possible if employees have not found the right solution.
- Always say “Is there anything I can do for you?” Or “Thank you” at the end of providing service to the service users.
Discipline of employees in providing services to users of the service.
- Working hours are from 08.00 to 16.00 every Monday to Friday.
- Minimum work time is 2 hours from each picket schedule.
- Allowing users of the service to fill out the formularies and employees documenting in the guest book
- Seeking to always archive service user data.
- Carry out the task with full awareness and responsibility in providing the best service to service users.
Sensitivity or response in providing services to service users
- Smiles and greetings should always be given by the employee to the service user when the service user enters or leaves the office.
- Employees should be friendly and courteous to service users under any circumstances.
- Employees should always be professional and set aside personal problems in providing services to users of the service.
- When employees find a difficulty in providing services then employees are allowed to ask fellow employees on duty. If you have not found a solution to the problem then the employee communicates politely and kindly to the service user that the matter will be discussed to the senior or the lecturer.
- Employees only provide services to users of services in accordance with the field that was involved by the office.
- Employees do not receive any fees from users of the service.
Employee skills in providing services to service users
- Employees must have good skills in the field of communication with others.
- Employees should have a good attitude and polite to others, especially users of the service.
- Employees must have taken (pass) Taxes, Tax Practicum, Financial Accounting 1 and Auditing 1.
- Employees must follow the training that has been held by ICATAS.
- Employees must participate actively in all events organized by ICATAS.
Employee development policies in order to improve the skill or professionalism of employees with the aim of improving service quality to service users
- Employees must actively participate in ICATAS events or work programs because so employee skills will improve.
- Employees must attend the initial training conducted before the employee enters the ICATAS office. The training is led by a senior or a lecturer concerned with tax and auditing materials.
- Employees attend seminars in connection with the development of the world of taxation or auditing so that existing information can continue to grow and can be tailored to the actual situation.
- Employees in cooperation with Accounting Department Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Brawijayan to carry out activities or work programs majors so that it can add employees working hours and can increase the skills of employees concerned.
- Employees must actively participate in obtaining the latest information on the world of Tax and Auditing Laws.
- Employees must uphold the professional ethics of employees