Announcement of “Practicum Auditing Workshop”
- Addressed to Students Accounting Department Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Brawijaya
- The workshop will be held in October 2017 and November with the following schedule:
Session Day Date Hours Place Presentation 1 Friday 13 October 2017 08.00 – 11.00 F Hall Building Lt. 7 Jusuf Wibisana (KAP PWC) 2 Friday 20 October 2017 13.00 – 16.00 F Hall Building Lt. 7 Ade Irma Hidayah (KAP DBSD) 3 Friday 20 November 2017 13.00 – 16.00 F Hall Building Lt. 7 Agung Nugroho S. (KAP RSM)
Post Test will be held on Friday (15.00 – 17.00 WIB)
Registration is done online through jotform. (Click Here)
- Total SKS Minimum 129
- Graduate Auditing Course II
- Was taking KKNP and Thesis
- Have never taken the course of Practicum Auditing, or have ever been through but have not been Graduated, and not currently taking the course in the Odd semester 2017/2018
Requirements to obtain a certificate pass Workshop Auditing:
- Attended a series of workshops for 3 (three) sessions in a row as scheduled
- Be present on time before the speaker starts the workshop. Delays will abort attendance and are considered absentPass Post-Test (schedule and minimum grade of graduation will be announced next)
The auditing workshop certificate will be used as a requirement for registering the final exam.
Note: The schedule may change according to the availability of the presenters. If any changes are made, the Department will announce soon.
Malang, October 2, 2017
Head of Accounting S1 Program
YENEY W. PRIHATININGTIAS, DBA., Ak., CA.