The synergy of the three parties (pillars) of Taxation Indonesia namely the Directorate General of Taxation, tax consultants, and academics and guarded by the Legislator important to realize a validation reformation, comprehensive and integrated which ultimately leads to increased tax revenue in Indonesia.
On that basis, it is necessary to hold National Seminar of Taxation entitled “Synergy of Three Pillars (Directorate General of Taxes, Consultants, and Academics) to Increase Tax Compliance through Inclusion of Tax Awareness”.
- Drs. Ken Dwijugiasteadi, Ak., M.Sc. (Director General of Taxation of the Republic of Indonesia)
- Rudy Gunawan Bastari (Head of Regional Office of DJP Jatim III)
- M. Misbakhun (Member of Parliament)
- Drs. Mochamad Soebakir (Chairman of IKPI)
- Dr. Elia Mustikasari., M.Si, Ak, CA, CMA, BKP, BAK. (Vice Chairman of IAI KAPj)
- Hendi Subandi, MA, Ak, CA. (UB Accounting Lecturer)
The seminar will be held on:
- Day: Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- Venue: UB TV Auditorium Rektorat Lt.2 Universitas Brawijaya Malang
- At: 08.30 s / d Completed
- Ayu Fury Puspita (0821 405 214 28)
Especially for members of IKPI, can register at IKPI Malang Branch
FREE – Limited Place.
Registration of Seminar Participants, please click here.