Lab Profile Lab IPM
- Laboratory Investment, and Capital Market (AIPM Lab) is a unit under Accounting Department which is tasked to support the implementation of education, research and community service activities.
- The Accounting, Investment, and Capital markets Laboratory is headed by a head who is directly responsible to the Chair of the Accounting Department.
- Accounting, Investment, and Capital markets Laboratory consists of Education and Training Unit and Capital Market Social Responsibility Unit.
- Accounting, Investment, and Capital markets Laboratory conducts practicum activities, training and data services and capital market information.
- Further provisions regarding the organization and working procedures of the Accounting, Investment, and Capital markets Laboratory are stipulated by the decision of the Chair of the Accounting Department.
- Assist the Chief of Accounting Department in conducting Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
- Support for Accounting activities.
- Conducting Accounting training activities.
- Support and participate in developing research activities through capital market data and information services.
C. Duties and Obligations
- Helps to develop practice based learning.
- Conducting training activities in the field of computer-based accounting and providing support in the capital market pemasyarakatan process.
- Providing capital market data and information to support market-based accounting research.
- Gain full access in utilizing computer lab space.
- Obtain assistance from experts, both from within and outside UB, as long as it is necessary in the execution of its duties.
- Obtain adequate resources support for the purpose of carrying out its duties.